Interested to write guest content for and expand your readership? Do get in touch! We’re looking for high-quality blog articles on: Magento, e-commerce, Internet marketing, social media, e-commerce, web design, and web development.
Premium Magento Themes is a PR 3 blog, with thousands of backlinks (per Majestic SEO). Published guest blog articles are also shared our twitter account @lsbranding.
If you’ve written the article, just submit it along with links and images you’d like to accompany the text with. We’ll proofread and spell-check it then let you know when the article is going to be up on the site. If you haven’t written the article, kindly consider the following guidelines we have for guest blog posts:
- Guest blog posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified before publication.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written. If possible, use a casual, jargon-free tone of voice. A great sense of humor is encouraged, too!
- The post must not contain affiliate links, hidden information, previously copyrighted material, or misrepresentations of facts.
- The post – the actual body of the article – should have at least 400 words, and may include links that contain editorial merit.
- The author bio, published at the end of the post, may include a maximum of 3 links: a link to your website/blog; an anchor text link to any of your pages; and even a link to your Twitter or Facebook account.